Our Keto IceCream Recipe: vanilla, coconut chocolate chip ice cream
Keto IceCream Ingredients:
1 cup thick cream
1/8 cup milk
2 egg yolks – whisked
few drops of stevia (optional)
few drops vanilla extract
Keto IceCream Method:
1) Warm cream and milk – without boiling.
2) Whisk egg yolks. Slowly temper yolks by adding a small amount of the warmed cream + milk mixture to the yolks. SLOWLY. Stir continiously while adding the 2 mixtures together.
3) Transfer the cream + milk + yolk mixture back to the pan.
4) Bring to a gentle boil and allow to thicken until the mixture coats the back of a spoon and appears slightly thicker, much like a runny custart consistency.
5) Remove from heat and add stevia and vanilla extract.
6) Allow to cool overnight, covered in cling wrap.
7) Churn through ice cream maker as per manufacturers instructions.
8) Add keto chocolate chips (recipe to follow)
10) Enjoy!!! Keto IceCream!
See more recipes on Keto Diet Portal and Facebook